- protect your confidential data with password protection on all media & file format
- ensure data integrity with checksum verification on all media & file format
- Increase data reliability with redundantly stored data all media & file format
- Verify the origin of data with digital signature verification all media & file format
- Limit the ability to view copied PDFs with copy protection on DVD+/-R(W), DVD+/-R DL, DVD-RAM
I read in the Straits Times today that a massive security blunder in Britain has left almost half the country's population at risk of identity theft and bank fraud. The risk arose after two computer disks containing the names, addresses, dates of birth, national insurance numbers and, in some cases, banking details for 25 million adults and children went missing in post. If Britain's tax and customs service has enforced similar technology, the security risk will be mitigated.