- Sometimes, the phone will turn itself off automatically in standby mode even when the battery is not empty.
- The first letter in a sentence is not capitalized when you create a text message even though the setting under keyboard input is correct.
- Each time you change from default dynamic to static ip address or vice versa, the Wi-Fi setting in Wireless Manager will disappear until you restart the phone.
- The default setting for USB to PC in Start > Settings > Connections is checked to "Enable advanced network functionality" will revert back to checked even if you unchecked it.
- The default setting for USB Connection Mode is ActiveSync will revert back to ActiveSync even if you choose Mass storage.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Using Samsung Omnia SGH-i900
After testing this mobile phone for a few days, I found the following issues for the latest firmware DZIA5 :