- Download wing-linux-0.4.2.zip and unzip the file to a directory
- Copy the directory to a miniSD card with minimum 256B of free space
- Power on Qtek 9100 and insert the miniSD card
- Use File Explorer to access Storage Card and run wing-linux-0.4.2-rootfs.cab & install to Storage Card
- Run wing-linux-0.4.2-wizard.cab & install to Storage Card
- Click on Start -> Programs -> Wing Linux and follow instructions to install
The Menu key is the button above the end call button. You can check what is working and what is not working. To shutdown, press & hold end call button and tap Power off. Next tap Ok. This will reboot the phone and starts Windows Mobile.
You can run Android with or without a SIM card. Sometimes, even with a SIM card, GSM may not work (without signal bars at the top) and you'll need to restart to get it working. Numbers can be dialed but there is no dial tone or audio and there is no ring tone when being called. These make it quite useless as a phone. But, nevertheless, it is excellent efforts by the developers and I'm looking forward to future releases.