Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nokia E51

I've returned my Nokia N78 running the latest Symbian OS 9.3 S60 Release 3.2 because the camera flash is on permanently even when the flash setting is off otherwise the 3.15MP camera with autofocus will be very suitable for my travel and I don't have to carry another camera for places that disallow flash photography.

Also, I found that bookmarks created in the Nokia browser cannot be open even after the latest firmware update.

Next on the list is Nokia N81 which is cheaper but when it was delivered, it is DOA (Dead On Arrival). After turning on, I can hear the starting sound but no display.

With the bad experiences on N series, I decided to go back to E series ie Nokia E51 running the more stable Symbian OS 9.2 S60 Release 3.1. The camera is only 2.0MP without autofocus and flash. So far, I did not encounter any issues and bookmarks created in the Nokia browser can be open.

No comments: