Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GPS Maps

Most GPS maps including the free MalSing maps will allow you to search by street name and building. But, if you need to search by post code, you'll need Garmin maps, MySGFree maps or MapKing maps. Also, MySGFree maps and MapKing maps support search by block and road.

No comments: