- Turn power off.
- Press and hold for over 10 seconds: Power key + Home Key + Down volume key.
- When the power turns on, release these keys.
Tap Applications -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone
Safe Mode (recover from malfunction state of phone)
- Turn off phone and reboot. While phone is powering back on, press and hold the Menu key during LG logo is displayed. Phone will boot all the way to the main screen and display "safe mode" in lower left corner.
- Select Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications and choose the application then select Uninstall.
- After uninstalling application, turn off and reboot phone.