- Create a new partition from existing Vista's partition using Disk Management.
- Install Windows XP in this new partition.
- Download Windows Installer 3.1 v2 and install in Windows XP.
- Download .NET Framework 2.0 and install in Windows XP.
- Download VistaBootPRO 3.3.0 and install in Windows XP.
- Open VistaBootPRO and click System Bootloader and select both Windows Vista Bootloader and All Drives. Click Install Bootloader and then OK.
- Click Manage OS Entries and click Add New OS Entry. Type Windows XP, choose Windows Legacy for OS Type and C: for OS Drive. Then, click Apply Updates.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Dual Boot Your OS
It's easier to install Windows Vista if your PC is pre-installed with Windows XP because Vista can recognize XP. But, what if your PC is pre-installed with Windows Vista, how can you install Windows XP? You don't have to delete Windows Vista in order to install Windows XP. The following steps will show you: